- You have poor or no credit
- You've been denied credit, such as a loan, credit card, even an apartment
- You need to establish credit after a divorce or bankruptcy
- You're not getting the best interest rates possible on mortgages and other loans
Features of the Credit Kit
With advice from nationally recognized financial commentator Jennifer Openshaw -- known to millions through her appearances on Oprah, Dr. Phil, and CNN -- 4 Steps to Great Credit will help you take control of your credit and build your financial future.
- Follow Jennifer's easy 4-step program to build triple-A credit
- Reap the rewards of lower interest rates, improved insurance coverage, and maybe even a better job!
- Get and correct your credit reports. Warning: 80% of credit reports have errors.
- Find out if you have too much debt and what to do
- Deal effectively with lenders and creditors
- Monitor and avoid identity theft
- With advice from Jennifer Openshaw, host of ABC Radio's "Winning Advice"
- Workbook (PDF) with worksheets and resources
- Over 20 model letters (in Word) - just edit, print and mail them to fix your credit
- Sample credit reports from all three credit bureaus with easy explanations
- Links to purchase credit reports and/or scores
- Learn what goes into your credit report and how it's used to set interest rates on your loans and credit cards
- Learn how to get, read and correct your credit report.
- Find out what your credit score is and how it stacks up
- Learn what you can do immediately to improve your credit score
- Find out how much you can save on future loans by improving your credit score
- Determine if you have too much debt and whether it's lowering your credit
- See how employers use credit rankings to make hiring decisions
- Get strategies for negotiating with creditors and coming out a winner
- Learn ways to prevent, detect and crack down on identity theft - find out what services are available to you for FREE
- Access over 20 easy-to-use model letters for dealing effectively with credit bureaus and creditors. Just fill in the blanks and mail to start improving your credit today.
- Learn the five common myths about improving your credit
- Learn how to choose a credit counseling organization
- Get help with special situations, including establishing credit for the first time, credit after a divorce, and managing a job loss
If you have not been able to improve your credit using the Quick & Easy Credit Kit within three months of purchase, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll gladly refund you. You must include a copy of your credit report or credit score before and after you've followed the steps outlined in this kit.